2 bedroom town house for saleStation Road, Pulborough, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom townhouse
- Superb riverside location with stunning views
- Balcony and garden
- Garage, driveway and parking space
- Chain free
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Chain free and set over three floors with straight staircases, this delightful townhouse style home offers flexible space and a lifestyle unrivalled elsewhere in the area. Having undergone a programme of improvement in recent years, the property benefits from a wonderful riverside location, whilst the mainline railway station is close by providing easy access to London, Gatwick and the South Coast.On the ground floor, the integral garage features remote control operation and opens to a utility room and cloakroom. The newly landscaped rear garden has a gate onto the riverbank, with a slipway nearby and is the perfect place to relax with family and friends. There is a hot tub tucked away beneath the balcony which feels really private and secluded. The first floor kitchen and dual aspect lounge/diner share the most amazing, uninterrupted view across the River Arun to the South Downs beyond and the balcony with remote controlled awning is an ideal place to enjoy 'al fresco' dining on sunny days and warm evenings. Both bedrooms are doubles, with built in storage and the master has an ensuite shower.Age-restricted, at least one of the buyers of this property must be at least 50 years old. All local amenities are close by, including a range of independent and specialist shops, two supermarkets, pubs, cafes and restaurants. Wonderful walks across the Wildbrooks are available almost from the doorstep.
What the Owner says:
We moved here from Kent in order to be closer to family and knew this would be our home as soon as we saw the view!Over the last couple of years, we've redecorated both internally and externally, fitted a lovely new sliding door onto the balcony and a picture window from the kitchen in order to make the most of the wonderful outlook.We've taken great pleasure landscaping the south facing rear garden and have installed a hot-tub and external lighting. Between the garden and the balcony, we've enjoyed countless evenings dining and socialising and will really miss the friendly community within this small cul-de-sac.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room: 11'3 x 7'2 (3.43m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'2 (3.56m x 2.19m)
- Lounge Area: 12'4 x 10'7 (3.76m x 3.23m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'2 (3.99m x 2.80m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 17'1 x 11'8 (5.21m x 3.56m)
- Integral Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50553204.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.