3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAldbrough St John, Richmond
- With the added benefit of a utility room and downstairs WC
- Open plan living to the ground floor
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Set over three floors with three bedrooms
- Secure garden included
- Upgraded throughout with a stunning finish
- Stunning village location
This stunning semi detached home has been upgraded and modernised to the highest of standards, and is a true credit to the current owners. Situated in the quiet and peaceful village of Aldbrough St John the property is within easy access of main commuting routes, local amenities and good schools. A key feature is the local village green, making this a perfect place for family living.
Situated over three floors the property is well layed out. The ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, leading into open plan living space, with a living and dining room, and a modern high spec kitchen with a pantry. To the rear of the property on the right hand side there is a downstairs wc, and a utility room for extra storage, washing machine and dryer. Additionally there is access to the garden at the side of the property through the side door.
The middle floor could be referred to as the 'adult' floor. With a family bathroom, and the main bedroom , which is such a good size you could have a further living area, dressing area or nursery. The top floor offers two further bedrooms both with generous space. There is access to eaves storage as well which provides an excellent use of space.
Only upon viewing can you truly appreciate the work the sellers have put in to bringing this property up to the standard it is.
EPC band: C
KITCHEN (2.8 x 2.8)
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM (3 x 5.3)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BATHROOM (2.3 x 2.3)
BEDROOM 1 (5.1 x 5.3 narrowing to 2.8 x 3)
STAIRS TO TOP FLOOR
BEDROOM 2 (3.2 x 2.8)
BEDROOM 3 ( 3 x 2.8)
EXTERNALLY- There is a spacious garden to the side of the property, and parking to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.