2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Street, South Normanton
- A generous size two double bedroom middle terrace.
- Boasting two reception rooms.
- Includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Well placed to access local amenities.
- Rear garden laid to lawn.
- Viewing is recommended!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! A generously proportioned two double bedroom middle terrace home that enjoys a convenient location within South Normanton. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms. It includes gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and is well placed to access a range of amenities in the village along with the A38/M1 motorway network. Viewing is recommended! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn right out of our Alfreton branch and proceed along the High Street to the roundabout. At the roundabout take the first left exit and continue along this road in to South Normanton. Pass over the next mini roundabout. At the next mini roundabout take the first left exit on to Market Street. Continue along Market Street until turning left on to New Street where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50553474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF170563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.