1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeaton Drive, Ashford, TW15
Offers in Excess of
- Unexpectedly Re-available
- One Bedroom
- Freehold Starter Home
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Useful Workshop Addition
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Alarm System
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Excellent Internal Specification
Being fully enclosed.
Sealed unit double glazed window, laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, coved ceiling, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Re-fitted with a good range of wall and floor units, granite work surfaces, sink unit inset to work surface with mixer tap, waste disposal unit, built in oven, hob and cooker hood units, integrated dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer, understairs cupboard with further appliance space, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to fully boarded loft space via pull down loft ladder, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Sealed unit double glazed window, deep built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, air conditioning unit, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator.
Suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with separate shower unit, attachment and screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, accessory space to side and under cupboard, low level WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
The property features a good size garden with lawned area and fencing to all sides, two timber garden sheds,side pedestrian access, outside light.
Power, light and plumbing connected, a very useful and highly adaptable outbuilding with an alarm system.
There is an alarm system fitted in the house and in the workshop
The air conditioning unit in the bedroom cools the whole house in the summer.
EPC Rating: D
Property Ref: 0289
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps © Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10827279_7880397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.