3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYsgol Street, Port Tennant, Swansea
- Well-Presented Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Modernised Throughout, Excellent Internal Condition
- Loft Room
- Modern Style Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Conveniently Located For Swansea Marina, Swansea City Centre and Swansea University Bay Campus
Peter Alan Swansea is pleased to present to the sales market this well-presented three bedroom (plus loft room) end-terraced house located in the popular residential area of Port Tennant, Swansea. The property is currently leasehold but will be freehold on completion of a sale.
Peter Alan Swansea is pleased to present to the sales market this well-presented three bedroom (plus loft room) end-terraced house located in the popular residential area of Port Tennant, Swansea. Conveniently located for all local amenities, Swansea Marina, Swansea City Centre and Swansea University Bay Campus. This property is set over three floors, the ground floor comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and family bathroom. The first floor comprises; landing and three bedrooms. The second floor comprises; loft room. This property would make an ideal family home or buy to let investment due to its convenient location and excellent internal condition. Viewing is highly recommended. The property is currently leasehold but will be freehold on completion of a sale.
Radiator, staircase to first floor with storage space underneath and doors to;
Lounge 23' 1" plus bay window x 13' 1" max ( 7.04m plus bay window x 3.99m max )
Bay window to front, window to lean-to, two radiators and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 22' 11" x 9' 1" ( 6.99m x 2.77m )
Window to side, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work preparation surfaces over & breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, integrated double oven & hob with extractor hood over and open plan entrance to lean-to.
Lean-To 12' 1" x 6' ( 3.68m x 1.83m )
Double patio doors to garden, interior window to lounge and open plan entrance to kitchen.
Window to rear, heated towel rail, paneled bath, shower cubicle, W/C and wash basin as part of vanity unit.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, staircase to second floor with storage space underneath.
Bedroom One 17' max x 11' ( 5.18m max x 3.35m )
Two windows to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.02m max x 3.68m max )
Windows to rear and side, radiator and storage cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Loft Room 15' 1" x 15' 1" ( 4.60m x 4.60m )
Two skylights, radiator and fitted storage cupboards.
Gated entrance to the front of the property. Low maintenance rear garden with brick-built shed at the rear and a rear access gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50554416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWN302549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.