3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale13 Mayburn Loan, Loanhead, EH20 9EN
- Semi-detached family home with gardens
- Spacious living and dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single and shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Easily maintained gardens to front and rear
- Garage and driveway
- EPC C
0131 561 5919 or 07595 820611
Located in a quiet and much sought after residential area, this three bed semi-detached villa would make a wonderful family home. The property, which is entered through a sunny vestibule/porch, has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout and has recently undergone redecoration and upgrading. There is a cosy sitting room with gas fire and a good sized dining room which provides direct access to the rear garden through French doors. Also on the ground floor is a refitted, country style kitchen with integrated appliances and back door, whilst there is also handy under-stair storage just off the kitchen. On the upper floor are two well-proportioned double bedrooms plus a single bedroom/study and a shower room with modern sanitary ware. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing. The front garden incorporates a neatly kept lawn and driveway for private off-street parking and there is also a garage. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed garden with both lawn and patio area.
The property has been valued at £180,000 and lies in Council Tax Band D. Extras include blinds, free standing cooker, fridge, washing machine and dining room dresser. Viewing by appointment telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 075958 20611 out with office hours).
Once a tiny village, Loanhead is now a small town bounded by Straiton and its major retail options including IKEA. Just five minutes’ walk from the property, there is a newly opened community hub featuring primary school, a new health centre, library and nursery school. The town has a central park and direct access to open countryside. It has also evolved into a popular commuter base being minutes away from the City Bypass and only 6 miles from Edinburgh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50554824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.