4 bedroom detached house for saleLedra Drive, Pagham
Offers in Excess of
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Detached Sea Front Property with Panoramic Sea Views
- Self Contained Annex Potential
- Three / Four Double Bedrooms
- Impressive Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Room with Sea Views
- Three Bathroom / Shower Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Southerly Facing Garden, Balcony and Swimming Pool
- Detached Double Garage and Driveway
- Quiet Position within Walking Distance to Amenities
* No Forward Chain * Exclusive Sea Front Property * An ideal permanent home or weekend retreat, this Detached Sea Front residence offers stunning, southerly panoramic views across the south coast as was architecturally designed and built specifically for the current owners, it also has a Detached Double Garage and enclosed Pool Garden with a well maintained swimming pool. The property has been arranged to maximise the sea views and is arranged over two floors. The first floor comprises of an open plan Kitchen / Lounge / Dining Room with patio doors leading to the under cover Balcony - both with spectacular views and lovey sea breeze's, and with a conveniently situated cloakroom. The Ground Floor has three double Bedrooms, a family Bathroom, an additional seperate Shower Room, a Utility Room and a Family Room with a further Kitchen and views / access to the rear garden. We feel the Family Room could lend itself to provide a self contained Annex if required (subject to planning permission). Outside, the property boasts three Garden areas, the rear southerly facing garden is mainly laid to lawn and provides direct views and access to the Beach Front. To the Front of the property there is a low maintenance patio Garden with access to the Utility Room and the pool courtyard Garden is totally enclosed and offers complete seclusion. On approaching the property there is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Detached double Garage. The property is located in a quiet position within walking distance to a variety of amenities. The property would benefit from a degree of modernisation in our opinion but such opportunity should not be missed. Viewing is a must to appreciate the exceptional views and spacious accommodation this home has to offer.
Entrance Hall - Stairwell leading to the first floor and to the ground floor.
Ground Floor Inner Hallway - 7.26m x 2.79m (23'10 x 9'2) - With doors to all bedrooms and bathroom / shower rooms, utility room and family room. Door to a deep under stair cupboard.
Family Room - 8.33m x 3.63m (27'4 x 11'11) - With a modern fitted kitchen. Views and access to the rear garden. An ideal space for an annex conversion (subject to planning permission).
Utility Room - 3.20m x 1.93m (10'6 x 6'4) - With access to the front garden.
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.28m (13'2 x 10'9) - Views and access to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 3.10m (13'2 x 10'2) - Views over the rear garden.
Bedroom Three - 4.01m x 3.10m (13'2 x 10'2) - Views over the rear garden.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 2.21m (9'2 x 7'3) -
Shower Room - 1.96m x 1.93m (6'5 x 6'4) -
First Floor Landing - 5.46m x 4.37m (17'11 x 14'4) - Doors to the open plan kitchen / lounge / dining room and cloakroom.
Lounge / Dining Room - 9.55m x 4.22m (31'4 x 13'10) - With stunning panoramic southerly views over the seafront. Sliding door to the undercover balcony. Open plan to the kitchen / breakfast area.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 4.09m x 2.74m (13'5 x 9') -
South Facing Balcony - South facing, under cover balcony with stunning panoramic views over the rear garden leading to the seafront.
Rear - Southerly facing rear garden, enclosed by brick walling and mainly laid to lawn with direct access leading to the seafront.
Front - Secluded front garden, mainly laid to patio to provide space for outdoor dining. Personal door to the detached double garage and gated access to the driveway.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Double Garage - 5.59m x 5.28m (18'4 x 17'4) - With the benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the pool garden.
Pool Garden - Secluded pool garden with a patio area and swimming pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50555310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27267695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.