2 bedroom terraced house for saleELLISTON STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Mid terrace property located within Cleethorpes
- No forward chain
- uPVC double glazed
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Gardens to front and rear
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Located within close proximity to both Cleethorpes and Grimsby town centre, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers. Internal viewing will reveal a property that requires a scheme of modernisation with a lounge, dining room and kitchen. To complete the ground floor there is a utility room which also has a WC. The first floor has two double bedrooms, the bathroom and a study area. The property has uPVC double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Externally to the front there is a low maintenance garden and the rear has a lawn and a selection of established shrubs.
11' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.36m x 2.93m)
The lounge has a window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a carpeted floor and double doors to the dining room.
13' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.06m x 3.04m)
The dining room has a window to the rear elevation and a carpeted floor.
11' 3'' x 7' 8'' (3.43m x 2.33m)
The kitchen has two windows to the side elevation, vinyl flooring and a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a stainless steel sink and drainer.
A lobby area off the kitchen has vinyl flooring and a door to the rear garden.
Utility room - WC
8' 1'' x 6' 4'' (2.46m x 1.94m)
The utility room-WC has vinyl flooring, a WC and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has access to the loft, a carpeted floor and a storage cupboard.
14' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.54m x 3.42m)
Bedroom one has a window to the front elevation, a carpeted floor and wall papered walls.
13' 4'' x 9' 4'' (4.07m x 2.85m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, a carpeted floor and wall papered walls.
Lobby area-study area
7' 9'' x 6' 0'' (2.37m x 1.84m)
The lobby area leads to the bathroom and offers space to be an occasional bedroom or study area.
7' 9'' x 4' 10'' (2.35m x 1.47m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, tiled walls, a basin, bath and airing cupboard.
Entering through a uPVC door into a small porch reveals further door reveals a carpeted floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50556315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8147900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.