3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeaverham Road, Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8
- A beautifully presented semi-detached house.
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room and First Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Converted Loft Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking to the Front
- Delightful Rear Garden
Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the charm and character this well presented semi-detached home offers. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, dining room and a lovely sized lounge, fitted kitchen and shower room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further bathroom. There is also a useful converted loft. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is off road parking to the front for 2 cars, with a delightful rear garden predominately laid to lawn.
Sandiway is a highly regarded area with convenient access to the A49 and A556 for commuters, whilst also being close to countryside. A golf club (members only) and primary school are nearby and Delamere Forest is a short drive away. Northwich provides a pedestrianised shopping centre, schools for all ages and opportunity for various recreational pursuits. There are many well known High Street shops, a covered market and a choice of supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50556543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOI170382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.