1 bedroom apartment for saleLind Street, Ryde
- One Bedroom
- Situated In The Heart Of Ryde
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Beautiful Grade II Listed Building
- Smartly Presented
- Private Courtyard
- Perfect For FTB or Holiday Home
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A beautiful ONE BEDROOM lower ground floor apartment with OFF ROAD PARKING. Set in a beautiful Grade II listed building. With PRIVATE COURTYARD as well as shared outside areas. Newly refurbished and decorated in neutral colours throughout. Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom and bathroom.
Marvins are pleased to offer this one bedroom flat, situated in the heart of Ryde, and benefits from allocated off road parking. Set in a beautiful Grade II listed, Georgian building and easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and beaches. This flat benefits from large sash windows creating a light and airy feel to the main reception area. Smartly presented rooms in a crisp clean white modern style, ideal for putting your own stamp on it. The property is heated via electric panel heating and hot water by immersion heater. There is the benefit of a private courtyard area. This property would prove perfect for first time buyers and commuters with easy links to the mainland via Hovercraft or Catamaran services. Viewing is highly recommended.
Front External Area - Steps down to front door entrance and allocated cellar for storage.
Lounge - 5.02 x 4.47 (16'5" x 14'7") - Part glazed front door. Entrance into lounge area. Wood effect laminate flooring. Window with wooden shutters front aspect. Smaller window, also front aspect. Large display, raised, fire place area. Opened planned through to kitchenette.
Kitchenette - 2.86 x 1.73 (9'4" x 5'8") - Kitchenette with stainless steel sink. Space for appliances. White gloss cupboards.
Bedroom - 3.09 x 3.53 (10'1" x 11'6") - Carpeted bedroom. Georgian style sash window rear aspect. Large display fireplace/alcove feature.
Utility Area - Plumbing for washing machine
Bathroom - 1.65 x 1.99 (5'4" x 6'6") - Three piece white suite comprising panel bath with victorian style shower mixer, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure uPVC double glazed window. Rear courtyard access door.
Outside - Courtyard with steps up to communal drying courtyard and allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27269043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvins, Ryde - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.