3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Orchard, Sparkwell, PLYMOUTH
Offers in Excess of
- Sought After Village Location
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking For Numerous Vehicles
THREE BEDROOMS, SEMI DETACHED, SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION, SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS, EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, OFF ROAD PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES, GARDENS FRONT AND REAR, NO UPPER CHAIN.
Offered for sale with no onward chain in a sought after village location close to the City is this exceptional three bedroom, MASTER EN SUITE semi detached cottage. The property is set back form the road and offers off road parking for a couple of vehicles with gardens front and rear. The property further benefits with a downstairs cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms, high vaulted ceilings in all bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
Gravel frontage providing off road parking for numerous vehicles
Front facing entrance door, stairs to the first floor and doors off to:
The cloakroom has a w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Living Room 16' x 12' 1" max ( 4.88m x 3.68m max )
Front & rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point. French doors open to the rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Front and side facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator and spotlights.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 3.15m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Large storage cupboard, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Door to the garden and a rear facing upvc double glazed window
First Floor Landing
Rear facing upvc double glazed window, loft hatch and doors off to:
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 15' 11" max ( 2.79m x 4.85m max )
irregular shape - Front and rear facing upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
Side and front facing upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 2.97m max x 3.10m max )
Rear and side facing upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Rear facing upvc double glazed window, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, wc and radiator.
Low maintenance enclosed garden with a decked area and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50558391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.