1 bedroom flat for saleHighland Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4
- Impressive and newly converted 1 bedroom apartment
- Attractive open plan lounge/kitchen with some appliances
- Bathroom suite with high quality tiling
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- New floor coverings
- Own private entrance
- Currently let at £691 pm and a great investment
Impressive 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in this newly converted block. The property benefits from having its own private entrance and the accommodation comprises a double bedroom, attractive open plan lounge/kitchen with some appliances. Fitted bathroom suite with high quality tiling. The property is fitted with double glazing, gas central heating and has new floor coverings.. This flat is currently let at £691 per month and is an ideal investment.
The property is located within this popular residential area which is approximately 0.5 miles from Southsea Seafront. The property is also close to Canoe Lake, Bransbury Park and Milton Park. Local amenities include bus routes, shops, convenience stores, cafes, restaurants and wine bars in Albert Road. Palmerston Road Shopping Precinct is located within approximately 2 miles. The shopping precinct and surrounding areas have many cafes, coffee shops, independent boutique shops and larger department stores such as John Lewis, Debenhams and Waitrose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50558550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSA170326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.