3 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont Road, Reading
- Smart Victorian Terraced House.
- Comprehensivley refurbished to include new Kitchen, Bathroom and re-=plastered throughout
- 2 interchangeable Reception Rooms
- Spacious re-fitted dual aspect Kitchen
- Two separate 'Double' Bedrooms
- Seperate 3rd Bedroom / Study / Nursery
- Modern separately approached First Floor Bathroom.
- Low maintenance west facing Rear Courtyard Garden.
- Stripped wood effect flooring throughout Ground Floor
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
Sansome & George Reading - In our opinion, this popular Victorian Terrace House is offered to the market with the advantage of 'No Onward Chain' and is presented in superb condition throughout having been comprehensively refurbished to include new Kitchen, Bathroom and re-plastering throughout. Conveniently located approximately 1.5 miles to the west of Readings vibrant Town Centre (approx. 20 min walk), the property is within level walk of a wealth of Shops, regular Bus Services, Take Aways, Pubs, Supermarkets, Kensington Recreation Ground as well as Reading West Train Station (Reading, Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke).
Having been carefully updated and well maintained, the property is approached via Covered Porch to Entrance Hall with door to Lounge with Bay window and feature fireplace. The Dining Room with stirs to First Floor and courtesy door to rear Garden also boasts an enlarged opening to a smart dual aspect modern fitted Kitchen with integrated electric oven and hob and appliance space for Washing Machine, Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher. All Ground Floor rooms enjoy stripped wood effect laminate flooring. On the First Floor, all rooms are separately accessed from the Landing and comprises of 2 'double' Bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes, a smart Bathroom including Rain Shower over Bath and Heated Towel Rail, and a versatile Office / Bedroom 3 / Nursery. To the Rear, there is an enclosed westerly aspect low maintenance Courtyard Garden laid with gravel with brick built raised flower/shrub beds.
This superb property must be seen to be truly appreciated. Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50558688.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27269191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.