3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- Picture House Court
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 982 sqft three storey 3 bedroom home
- bike storage
- electric car charging point
- an environmentally sustainable passivhaus development
- located in the heart of Bedminster
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - 13 Picture House Court is a three bedroom three storey house with a kitchen/dining room at the lower level with patio doors leading onto a courtyard garden. On the middle floor is the lounge with patio doors onto a further courtyard on the podium, a cloakroom and the third bedroom. To the top floor are two further bedrooms and the bathroom. This property has an allocated under podium parking space, bike storage and an electric car charging point. Each home will include a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware. Living spaces will have engineered oak flooring, there will be carpets to the bedrooms and the bathrooms will have tiled floors.
Picture House Court is an innovative, ground-breaking development on the eastern end of North Street in the thriving district of Bedminster with it's many independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
This community of 26 highly sustainable new homes will be one of the first Passivhaus developments to be built in Bristol. These homes keep energy bills low by applying the highest current standards of insulation and build quality. Each home will include a 10 year Premier warranty.
== please note, these images are a representation of the development and are not of this actual property ==
Kitchen/Dining - 14'6 x 12'5 (4.42m x 3.78m) -
Living Room - 14'6 x 10'3 (4.42m x 3.12m) -
Bedroom 1 - 14'6 x 8.9 (4.42m x 0.23m) -
Bedroom 2 - 12'4 x 7'9 (3.76m x 2.36m) -
Bedroom 3 - 8'2 x 7'9 (2.49m x 2.36m) -
These Measurements Are A Guide Only. -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50560779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27269575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.