1 bedroom apartment for saleStratosphere, Broadway, London, E15
- 565 sqft
- 10th floor
- 250 year lease
- South West views
- Private balcony
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents gymnasium
- Roof terrace
A spacious and bright 565 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the 10th floor facing south-west with a private balcony offering views across the O2, the River Thames and Canary Wharf within the Telford Homes development of Stratosphere.
Stratosphere, a luxurious collection of 307 apartments and penthouses in the 36-storey skyscraper offers spectacular and far reaching vistas towards the City of London, Canary Wharf and over Queen Elizabeth Park. Radical transformations at Stratosphere include Stratford International, Stratford London and the bus station becoming part of Zone 2, a year before Crossrail is set to join the extensive rail network, making the development and Stratford one of the most well-connected in London. Buyers range from city professionals, to buy-to-let investors, to first time buyers looking to live in an affordable and well-connected location with just 2 minutes stroll to one of Londons best connected transport hubs, providing easy access to Canary Wharf and The City of London.
Stratfords desirability as a location to purchase property has, and will continue to be, impressive. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is the largest park in Europe in 150 years and accompanied with the unparalleled Lee Valley Velopark, Hockey and Tennis Centre, Aquatics Centre and a brand new stadium, the iconic Olympic venues have an engaging programme of events and activities for everyone to enjoy.
Features to note:
- Kitchens from London designer Urban Myth
- Stone worktops and integrated Smeg appliances
- Bespoke cabinetry in the bathrooms and premium woodstrip laminate throughout the kitchen, living room and hallway
- Under-floor heating
- Sophisticated video entry phone system
- 24-hour concierge
- Private gymnasium
- Residents Wi-Fi lounge and private terrace located on the roof-top at the pinnacle of the tower
Please note the CGI images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50562126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.