3 bedroom detached house for saleCobham Road, Moreton, Wirral
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms, kitchen
- Shower room
- Gardens to both front & rear
- Off road parking & garage
- Popular location
FOR SALE IN MORETON ideally located for transport links, shops & schools is this semi-detached house. The good sized accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms & shower room. There are gardens to both the front & rear, garage & driveway.
Ideally located in the popular residential area of Moreton is this three bedroomed semi-detached family home. The accommodation includes entrance porch, lounge, dining room and kitchen. to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there are gardens to both the front and rear as well as a garage. A viewing is strongly recommended.
Built Out Porch
With double glazed door to the front and dear leading to the front lounge.
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with marble inset and living flame coal effect gas fire, wall light points, ceiling light point, television connection point and staircase to the first floor.
With double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, ceiling light point and vinyl floor covering.
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the side, vinyl floor covering and double glazed door to the rear.
Approached from the lounge by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window, ceiling light point and doors giving access to the following rooms.
With double glazed window, ceiling light point and telephone connection point.
With double glazed window and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window and ceiling light point.
Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail and double glazed frosted window.
There are gardens to the front and rear.
With lawned area, paved driveway leading to the garage, mature shrubs.
With up and over entrance door, power and light.
Beautifully landscaped rear garden with lawn, paved patio area, timber garden shed, mature flowers and shrubs and timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50563497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.