3 bedroom bungalow for saleKings Head Hill, Bridport, Dorset
- Spacious individual detached chalet bungalow.
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Shower Room, Sitting/Dining Room.
- South Facing Garden, Double Garage with Workshop Area.
- Bridport Town Centre Just One Mile.
Offering good sized accommodation and enlargement/further improvement potential - an attractive individual older-style detached chalet style bungalow. It is understood to date back to the 1930's and has pebble dashed colour washed rendered elevations. It occupies an elevated position and principally faces south with distant country views.
Under the current ownership of about 23 years numerous improvements have been undertaken and the spacious accommodation includes a large attic room with potential for an en suite shower room. The many excellent features include gas fired central heating, UPVC sealed unit windows, modern fitted kitchen with New World eye level gas oven and grill, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, modern shower room, ornate feature fireplace with coal-effect gas fire to the sitting/dining room and cavity wall insulation. Original features typical of its age and type include high ceilings, bay windows and exposed beams.
A further feature is a substantial modern detached double garage with workshop area (ideal for a car enthusiast) and a private south-facing garden again, enjoying distant country views.
There is a driveway/parking area leading to a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with WORKSHOP AREA Up & over door. Power & light. Fitted cupboards/worktops.
Side pedestrian access to both sides of the property. On the eastern side is a small walled garden laid to lawn, together with shrubs. On the western side are raised beds and a tool shed. The main garden faces south comprises a large adjoining paved terrace, together with an area of lawn and steps down to Kings Head Hill.
The property is conveniently situated on the northern edge of Bradpole village and close to open countryside. Local amenities include a shop/post office, church, butchers and public house. Local schools and bus services are very nearby.
The historic and thriving market town of Bridport is within only about 1 mile to the south offering an excellent range of shopping, professional and leisure facilities. There is also a popular twice weekly street market. The coastal resort of West Bay, with access to the beautiful Jurassic coast, is within only about 2 miles. The larger centres of Dorchester, Weymouth and Yeovil are all within about 20-30 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50563779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI100236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.