4 bedroom detached house for saleWood Lane, Exmouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Large Detached 4 Bedroom House
- Master Suite With Dressing Room & Shower/WC
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Double Bedroom
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Little Known Tucked Away Location Close To Amenities
- Good Size Level Garden With Terrace
- Private Driveway Parking
- An Excellent Family Home With No Chain
The Bungalow at Wood Lane is a spacious, highly versatile detached house with truly individual charm.
Pleasantly situated along a discreet lane and occupying a generous plot with good-sized enclosed level gardens to the rear ideal for families.
The house has undergone significant improvement in both size and presentation over the years by the present owners which now includes a superb garden/music room in the center of the house with patio doors to the rear terrace. A large ground floor double bedroom is ideal for guests while the first floor boasts three further bedrooms including a large master bedroom suite with walk-through shower room/WC to a light and airy dressing room with full height mirrored doors concealing ample storage.
While the house would suite a large cross section of buyers we feel it will appeal in particular to those seeking a real family home that can accommodate many needs with even further scope for improvement should buyers be keen to put their own finishing touches to a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50564853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.