2 bedroom apartment for saleCambridge Gardens, London, W10
- Classic first floor apartment
- Two great bedrooms
- Large open plan reception room
- Fantastic south facing roof terrace
- Moments from LAdbroke Grove Underground
This classic first floor apartment is presented in beautiful condition and offers two great bedrooms, a really well appointed bathroom, a south facing roof terrace and well as an enviable open plan reception room and kitchen, with the whole property benefitting from very high ceilings and big windows drawing in an abundance of natural light.
Cambridge Gardens is ideally placed one block from Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line) underground station and of the fantastic lifestyle available within Notting Hill, Portobello Road, Golborne Road and of course being a short walk away from the trendy and fashionable Westbourne Grove.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50567619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NKN170071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, North Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.