2 bedroom terraced house for saleDavis Street, London, E13
- PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL 5 MINUTES WALK.
- TUBE STATION IN ONE MILE RADIUS
- HOSPITAL IN ONE MILE RADIUS
- 24 HR SHOP 2 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE
- WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY SHOPPING CENTRE 3 MILES
- GOOD EXCESS TO BARKING ROAD/A13 /A406
- CLOSE TO QUEENS MARKET
- PLANNING PERMISSION AND DRAWING READY FOR LOFT AND REAR EXTENSION
- **GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £370,000**
Front door leading to hallway
Laminate wood floor, staircase rising to first floor, radiator,
Living room 14'6" x 12'3"
(4.42m x 3.73m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpeted floor
Dining Room Two 11' x 10'9" (3.35m x 3.28m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood flooring, door to
Fitted Kitchen 11'5" x 8'3" (3.48m x 2.51m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work top over, Double glazed internal window to side, sink unit with mixer taps, door to bathroom, door to utility area
Bathroom 5'6" x 6'4" (1.68m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to rear, extractor, radiator, wall mounted boiler, WC, bath, hand wash basin
Door to rear garden
Bedroom One 15'6" x 11'5" (4.72m x 3.48m)
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, carpet flooring, double wardrobes
Bedroom Two 11'5" x 8'8" (3.48m x 2.64m)
Double glazed window to rear, door to WC, radiator, carpet flooring
Courtyard style low maintenance with storage shed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50568054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.