3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadowcroft, Hagley, Stourbridge
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended & Re-fitted Kitchen
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Carport & Garage
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Generous Lounge
*** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 23RD SEPT 10AM-1PM CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR SLOT TODAY! *** An extended and much improved three bedroom semi-detached home with superb extended and re-fitted kitchen/diner, lovely garden, driveway, carport and garage.
**Having been extended and re-furbished including a stunning kitchen/diner, this three bedroom semi-detached family home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Located in a popular cul-de-sac location within easy reach of local shops, schools and transport links the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, guest w.c, superb extended and re-fitted kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom with bath and separate shower, driveway, car port, garage and enclosed rear garden.
With double glazed doors to front, ceiling spot light and double glazed door to:
With stairs off to the first floor ceiling light point, two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed door to the side and doors to lounge, kitchen/diner and guest WC
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 5.31m x 3.48m max )
With double glazed bow window to the front, ceiling light light point, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and recess for wall mounted television
Having low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor and splash back tiling
Kitchen/diner 17' 9" max x 16' 11" ( 5.41m max x 5.16m )
A spectacular feature of this family home is the extended and re-fitted kitchen/diner with double glazed patio doors and double glazed window to the rear, double glazed roof lantern, ceiling spot lights, wood effect laminate flooring, wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces with upstands over incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer and splash back tiling. Integrated double oven with hob and extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine and central heating combination boiler in wall unit
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, access to the loft and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 7' 7" ( 2.64m max x 2.31m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator and storage cupboard over the stairs
With double glazed window to the rear, ceiling spot lights, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiling to splash prone areas
With up & over door to the front, ceiling light point, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side leading to garden
Having a small fore garden and driveway with carport leading to garage. To the rear is a lovely garden with patio surrounded by balustrade and steps down to a generous lawn with planted borders with fence surrounds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50568243.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.