3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hawthorns, Hagley, STOURBRIDGE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Guest WC
A lovely three bedroom end of terrace home ideal for first time buyers, investors or downsizers alike. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner opening into conservatory, guest WC, Three bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom, off road parking, garage and enclose rear garden.
A lovely three bedroom end of terrace home ideal for first time buyers, investors or downsizers alike. Located just a short distance from local shops, excellent schools and train station the property offers accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner opening into conservatory, guest WC, three bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom, off road parking, enclosed rear garden and garage.
With double glazed door to the side, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to guest WC and door to lounge
Lounge 17' 8" into bay x 11' 7" max ( 5.38m into bay x 3.53m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, ceiling light point, two radiators, fire surround with gas fire insert, storage under stairs and door to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the rear, two ceiling light points, radiator, wall and base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashbacks, integrated oven with hob and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and opening into the conservatory
Conservatory 11' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.93m )
With double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed French doors to the side, ceiling light point and radiator
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, low level WC and wash hand basin
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point loft access, storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and tiling to splash prone areas
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 8' 11" ( 3.10m max x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 10' max x 5' 5" ( 3.05m max x 1.65m )
With double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and radiator
With ceiling light point, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and glass shower screen, radiator and tiled splashbacks
With block paved patio, area of gravel and planting with wall and fence surrounds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50568246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.