4 bedroom detached house for saleRegency Park, Ingleby Barwick
- A Superior Four Double Bedroom Detached Executive Residence Set Within the Highly Regarded Regency Park Development
- Offering Impressively Presented Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings
- Beautiful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Having Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Delightful Formal Dining Room Together with a Separate Family Room & Useful Ground Floor Study
- Extensive Breakfast Kitchen with an Excellent Range of Fitted Units, Built in Range Oven & Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room with Access to the Double Garage, Cloakroom/WC, Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm
- Four Generous Bedrooms All with Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides an En-Suite with Double Shower Cubicle
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Attractively Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Extensive Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Superior Four Double Bedroom Detached Executive Residence Set Within the Highly Regarded Regency Park Development. Offering Impressively Presented Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50568840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.