2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedscope Cresent, Kimberworth Park, Rotherham, S61 3LY
Offers in Region of
- NO CHAIN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
NO CHAIN. PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS. Two double bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, block paved driveway and generously sized rear garden. Kimberworth is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and schools.
The accommodation comprises hallway, dining lounge and separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A part glazed uPVC door opens into the hallway having central heating radiator, fitted carpet to the floor and stairs rising to the first floor landing. Inbuilt cupboard beneath.
* Lounge / Dining Room: 3.34m x 6.57m (11' x 21' 7")
The double aspect room has front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows with central heating radiators beneath. There is fitted carpet to the floor and ample space for family sized dining table and chairs. Feature fireplace with back panel and hearth on which stands a gas fire.
* Kitchen: 2.58m x 3.54m (8' 6" x 11' 7")
With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. There is space for free-standing cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer. uPVC double glazed window, wall mounted central heating boiler and vinyl covering to the floor. Useful inbuilt storage cupboard.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 2.91m (14' 8" x 9' 7")
With a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Ample space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.14m x 3.22m (10' 4" x 10' 7")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
Having a white suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, adjacent is a small lawned garden.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn planted with a variety of established mature trees and shrubs. The garden is enclosed with a combination of natural hedging and fencing.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50569629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.