4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Drive, Crossways Dorchester
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Two/Three Receptions
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Carport & Allocated Parking
- Accommodation over Three Floors
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Vendor Suited
- Remainder of Builder's Guarantee in Place
Offered for sale is this delightful, three storey, detached residence boasting four / five bedrooms, two / three receptions, modern kitchen and bathrooms, low maintenance rear garden and allocated parking. It is decorated throughout to a very high standard and close by local amenities.
The ground floor comprises an inviting entrance hallway, light and airy study / bedroom five / third reception room and kitchen / diner. The kitchen / diner is spacious with a range of modern wall and base units with solid wood worktop surfaces and an integrated gas hob, double oven and stainless steel cooker hood. A central island in the same style gives additional cupboards and surface area. The room has ample space for a dining table and enjoys French doors which overlooks and leads to the rear garden.
The first floor lounge spans the width of the property and has two rear aspect windows providing lots of natural light and a feature fireplace. The family bathroom has a modern suite of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and independent shower cubicle. Bedroom two completes the accommodation on the first floor.
The second floor offers three further bedrooms, including the master bedroom, which enjoys an en-suite shower room.
Externally, the property has an attractive, low maintenance rear garden which is enclosed by panel fence and mainly paved, including hardstanding for a garden shed. There is pedestrian gated access to a carport for two vehicles as well as an additional parking bay.
Crossways has a plethora of facilities including a health centre, primary school, lirbrary, post office, church and public house as well as convenience stores. It is approximately six miles east of Dorchester with a county hospital, ofsted inspected 'outstanding' secondary school and further shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view this impressive family home, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50577678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.