4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch View Hartley Wintney
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Semi Rural Cul de sac location
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Kitchen, Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Garage and Driveway parking
- EPC EER: E
SANSOME AND GEORGE ? A modern, spacious, 4 bedroom detached family home situated in a popular residential cul de sac location. The property comprises lounge with open fireplace and bay window, separate dining room and a generous conservatory with French Doors into the rear garden. Kitchen with breakfast bar, separate utility room, and cloakroom. Upstairs there is a family bathroom with spa style bath, plus a modern en suite shower room to the master bedroom and three further bedrooms. Outside benefits from an enclosed rear garden with side access plus attached garage and additional driveway parking. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50577831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7419107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Bramley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.