3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrazwick Avenue, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5DY
- Modernised Semi-Detached House
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Refitted White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Detached Garage/Workshop
- Ideal Family Home, Viewing Advised
AN ATTRACTIVE OLDER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH MOCK TUDOR ELEVATIONS TO FRONT. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing with the exception of the Second Bedroom and complemented with a Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built-in appliances and a modern white Bathroom Suite. EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE AND CONDITION OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER. There is also the added advantage of a driveway leading to a Detached Garage/Workshop.
The property is conveniently located to the north west of Bognor Regis with a bus service nearby providing access to Chichester and Bognor Regis together with a filling station which incorporates a Convenience Store. There is also a medical centre and primary schools in North Bersted while Bognor Regis itself offers further schooling, shops and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.