2 bedroom penthouse for saleFALMOUTH
- Brand new apartments and houses
- All with direct access via 'The Slipway' to the water
- All 9 apartments will enjoy views of the river, balconies, individual garages and use of the pontoon
- Luxurious penthouse apartment with a 14.5m x 5.25m roof garden
- 4 exceptionally designed houses situated 'on the water' with individual pontoon facilities
- High standards of finish and specification throughout
- Houses will enjoy large terraces and individual pontoon facilities as well as use of 'The Slipway'
- Arranged over an eciting and intersting split level design; 3 bedrooms (two en-suite)
- Houses with parking for two cars.
LOCATION The Slipway development is truly unique to the area; a highly specified scheme of nine individual apartments and four houses that combine quality materials, first class design and all located in an outstanding riverside location. Being waterside of course provides spectacular panoramic views but the fantastic feature of this development is that each property has access to a private slipway with a tie up for small boats. Falmouth town is a level 10-15 minute walk along the historic Stratton & Dunstaville Terrace past the famous Greenbank Hotel. Falmouth is Cornwall's premier south coast location, steeped in maritime history and renowned for its sandy beaches, spectacular coastline and scenery. The area is an all year round resort and boasts some of Europe's most regarded sailing waters. This historical town presents a fascinating mix of charming individual boutiques, shops and well known high street names.
PROPERTY A stunning apartment which offers both practicality to live in full time but with low maintenance modern specification making it perfect for second home or holiday let investment. The architect has drawn upon the finest designs from the art deco period and the result is a spacious and accommodating apartment with large living spaces, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100338007026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heather & Lay, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.