3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Beaufort, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent.
- Three bedroom Semi Detached property
- Hall, Lounge through to Dining Room
- Kitchen plus first floor bathroom
- Gas heating system plus double glazing
- Front and rear gardens with storage shed
- Driveway to side
- Popular area of Beaufort
Clee Tompkinson Francis are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached property located in Canterbury Road, Beaufort. The property comprises; Entrance Hall, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Garden to front and rear, driveway and shed. Gas central heating and PVC double glazing. Canterbury road is situated in a sought after location of Beaufort and lies within easy access to road and rail Links. The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50580187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRN10537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Ebbw Vale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.