2 bedroom retirement property for saleBroad Oak Coppice, St Marks Close, Bexhill On Sea, TN39
- Second floor retirement property
- Excellent views over communal gardens
- Recently improved and modernised
- Garage in block
- Spacious living room
- Energy Efficiency Rating - D
An opportunity to purchase a recently improved and modernised second floor retirement property ideally situated in the sought after Little Common area of Bexhill. Access to the block is via a secure entry system with lift and stairs leading to the second floor. As you proceed through the front door of the apartment you enter the main entrance hall fitted with new carpets, painted throughout and built in storage cupboard. A door leading to the spacious living room/dining room with new fitted carpets, decorated throughout and a double glazed window to the rear with views over communal gardens and adjoining fields. Back off the entrance hall is a door leading to a re-fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of wall mounted and matching base units with work surface over with built in electric oven and hob and space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Other features from the property include two bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, communal gardens and a garage in a block. Convenient location for access to Little Common shops and other local amenities. Internal viewing is strongly recommended by Oakfield Estate Agents. No onward chain.
Living Room 5.89m (19'4) x 3.38m (11'1)
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1) x 2.62m (8'7)
Bedroom One 4.98m (16'4) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom Two 3.25m (10'8) x 2.62m (8'7)
Bathroom 2.16m (7'1) x 1.68m (5'6)
Council Tax Band B - £1,451.10
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
The seller advises that the property is offered as leasehold and has 155 years remaining on the lease. The service charge is £190.20 per month. The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50580363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 109744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Bexhill-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.