4 bedroom detached house for saleSprotbrough Road, Sprotbrough, Doncaster DN5 8BY
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Lovely Adjoining Conservatory
- Very Popular Location
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a large lounge with double door opening into the fantastic conservatory. The kitchen is separate and has potential to be combined with the light and airy dining room. There is a second conservatory currently being used as an office and a downstairs WC.
Up stairs there are 4 bedrooms, two of which are large double rooms. The third bedroom is also a double room with duel aspect windows. The fourth bedroom is a generous single room. The family bathroom is fully tiled with a three piece white suite and an over bath shower.
Set behind the electric gates there is off street parking for 5+ cars and a single garage.
This home includes:
7.4m x 5.4m (39.9 sqm) - 24' 3" x 17' 8" (430 sqft)
A large duel aspect room with a wooden flooring. Double doors open into the conservatory.
- Dining Room
4.3m x 3m (12.9 sqm) - 14' 1" x 9' 10" (138 sqft)
A light and airy room with patio doors opening into the garden.
3.5m x 3.3m (11.5 sqm) - 11' 5" x 10' 9" (124 sqft)
With a range of medium wood wall and base units with a built in oven hob and extractor fan.
4.7m x 3.9m (18.3 sqm) - 15' 5" x 12' 9" (197 sqft)
a fantastic room with patio doors leading into the garden
2.6m x 2.6m (6.7 sqm) - 8' 6" x 8' 6" (72 sqft)
A second conservatory currently being used as an office
A down stairs WC
- Master Bedroom
4m x 4m (16 sqm) - 13' 1" x 13' 1" (172 sqft)
A stunning room with wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2
3.9m x 3.3m (12.8 sqm) - 12' 9" x 10' 9" (138 sqft)
A second large double room
- Bedroom 3
4.3m x 3.1m (13.3 sqm) - 14' 1" x 10' 2" (143 sqft)
A light and airy double aspect room
- Bedroom 4
2.7m x 2.4m (6.4 sqm) - 8' 10" x 7' 10" (69 sqft)
A good sized single room
2.1m x 2.1m (4.4 sqm) - 6' 10" x 6' 10" (47 sqft)
Fully tiled with a three piece white suite and over bath shower
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Doncaster) - Property Reference 7048
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50580555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, South Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.