3 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Dunmow, Essex
- Refurbished Detached Thatch Cottage
- Equestrian Facilities
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Receptions
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Approximately Seven Acres (STP)
- No Onward Chain
Situated on the outskirts of Great Dunmow is this refurbished three/four bedroom detached Grade II Listed Thatch cottage boasting full equestrian facilities and a tiled outdoor swimming pool all set within approximately seven acres. In brief the accommodation on the ground floor provides three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and, boot room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three/four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to bedroom two. Externally the property offers a full size ménage, stable block comprising 5 loose boxes and a hay store, heated swimming pool all set with in grounds of approximately seven acres. The property is also offered with no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_2184_4499131
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4499131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.