3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Billingham
- GENEROUS GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED GARDENS
- FITTED WARDROBES TO ALL BEDROOMS
This BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED three bedroom property offers GENEROUS GROUND FLOOR living accommodation and THREE BEDROOMS all with fitted wardrobes. There is attractive GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR and DRIVEWAY for off street parking.
An extended THREE BEDROOM semi-detached house which has ample space tot he ground floor offering EXCELLENT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. Comprising of a FRONT ROOM through to a LOUNGE, dining room, kitchen and conservatory overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor are THREE BEDROOMS with extensive storage and a family bathroom. The loft is boarded for easy access and also a sun room and shed for additional storage. The property has been upgraded in recent years by it's current owner to include UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and roof work. The property is set back from the road and has attractive WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS along with a DRIVEWAY providing OFF STREET PARKING. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door and window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Front Room 12' 4" excluding bay x 12' 1" ( 3.76m excluding bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.68m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, gas fire with white Adam style surround, wall lights, radiator, telephone and t.v. points.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 7' 8" min ( 4.62m x 2.34m min )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising of white wall and base units, black 'granite effect' work surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood, tiled, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Accessed via the rear garden, UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and sides, t.v. point.
Firs Floor Accommodation
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into window x 9' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.86m into window x 3.02m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and drawers, t.v. point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.66m x 2.87m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 7" into wardrobes ( 2.84m x 2.01m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, white bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, extractor fan, fully tiled.
Low maintenance shingled area with shrubs and block paved driveway tot he front of the property. An enclosed garden to the rear with lawn and 2 x paved patio areas, storage shed and external electric point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50583336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.