7 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent's Park, St. Johns Wood, London, NW1
- Grade I listed house and mews
- Situated in one of Regent's Park most sought after Nash terraces
- Meticulously refurbished throughout
- Features family, guest and staff accommodation
- South-west facing garden
A stunning Grade I listed Nash residence with views across Regent's Park and the boating lake.
Hanover Terrace is on the western side of Regent's Park's outer circle, between Hanover Gate and Terrace The London Business School. Regent's Park itself offers a wide range of recreational facilities, including the Zoological Gardens, the open air theatre, Queen Mary's Gardens, the boating lake and tennis courts. The nearest Underground station is Baker Street (Circle & District, Metropolitan, Jubilee, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City Lines), which is approximately 800 metres walk.
An imposing Grade l listed house and mews (7,459 sq ft ), in one of Regent Park's most sought after Nash terraces with a stunning south-west facing garden. The property offers spacious accommodation and has been meticulously refurbished throughout with an exceptional level of finishing and presentation. This magnificent Georgian London home is fit for the 21st century and offers family, guest and staff accommodation. The views from the upper floors spread across Regent's Park and the boating lake.
Square Footage: 6,428 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50583741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS170069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, St John's Wood & Regent's Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.