5 bedroom detached house for saleChaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster
- Ideal opportunity to finish to own specification
- Generous plot
- Excellent edge of village location
- Approx. 3455 sq ft
- Open plan living space
- Dining kitchen
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bath/shower rooms
- Viewings strictly by appointment
A partly constructed two and three storey detached barn style house at first fix stage, set in a generous plot and located on the edge of a desirable village.
Please note that all measurements and the floor plan are quoted for general guidance and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied upon and do not form part of a contract.
Measurements have been taken prior to finishing and plastering; final measurements will vary.
Bathroom and kitchen furniture and fittings are shown typically reflecting approximate plumbing position as not fitted at date of plan.
Doors and windows are shown typically as not fitted at date of plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50583987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO170118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German , Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.