3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNettlestone Green, Seaview, Isle of Wight
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Off road parking
- Beautiful rear gardens
- Stunning views!
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating E (47)
WOW, what a magnificent family home! This is simply beautiful from the minute that you pull up on the drive and walk through your front door you will be in awe of the works that our current vendor's have done over recent years to transform this family home.On the ground floor it's all about open plan family living with a large open plan kitchen/dining area that leads out to a conservatory that overlooks the garden, and is simply gorgeous.Just wait until you see the view when you get out into the garden, incredible! Far reaching views over to the countryside might be just what you have been looking for. You can now sit in your garden with a glass of fine wine with your feet up enjoying all the sunshine that the Island has to offer.Upstairs, you have the three bedrooms and a family bathroom which is ideal for husband, wife and a couple of children. There is also potential for an en-suite should you wish for one coming from the master bedroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'7 into bay x 12'1 (5.06m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 10'0 (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 8'6 (3.02m x 2.59m)
- Conservatory: 15'1 x 14'0 (4.60m x 4.27m)
- Study/Utility Room: 14'7 x 6'11 (4.45m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 into bay x 10'10 (4.96m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'1 (3.69m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 8'6 (3.05m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50586306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.