1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMannamead
- Well-Proportioned ground floor flat
- Set in modern purpose built building
- Restricted to buyers of 55 years old or more
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Generous size double bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Electric/Night storage heating
- No Onward Chain
THE PROPERTY A glazed front door with door entry phone hand set opens into a communal ground floor entrance hallway and from here a door into Flat 3. The flat with its own hallway having 'Dimplex' night storage heater and an airing cupboard with factory insulated hot water tank and dual immersion heater. A generous size lounge/dining room with night storage heating unit and plug-in electric fire. Off this the fitted kitchen with a range of cupboard and drawer storage set in wall and base units along three sides. Integrated 'Phillips' four ring electric hob, extractor hood, oven under. Free standing appliances include a 'Beko' upright fridge/freezer and free standing 'Tricity Bendix' washing machine. A well-proportioned double bedroom with 'Dimplex' night storage heater and walk-in wardrobe. A bathroom with suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment.
LOCATION Conveniently positioned in Mannamead with a good variety of local services and amenities to hand including a Doctors Surgery on the doorstep, bus services close by and a number of shops and other facilities nearby. The position also convenient for easy access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18' 8" x 9' 9" (5.69m x 2.97m)
KITCHEN 9' 2" x 6' 9" (2.79m x 2.06m)
BEDROOM 15' 4" x 9' 1" (4.67m x 2.77m)
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 5' 8" (2.06m x 1.73m)
TENURE The six flats within the building are represented by Rosevean House Limited and effectively each flat owns a one sixth share of the freehold interest. The lease is 99 years from 1st January 1988 with a ground rent of £30.00 per annum and a management charge of £70.00 per quarter payable to Rosevean House Limited.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50589549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288004195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.