2 bedroom flat for saleWarriston Street, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, G33 3AU
- Lower Cottage Flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- Bright spacious bow windowed lounge
- Modern re-fitted kitchen
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- South facing garden with Timber decking
- Gas central heating and D/G
***CLOSING SET FOR THURSDAY 5/10/17 AT 12NOON*** Keys Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this fabulous lower cottage flat, set within the popular and sought after address of Warriston Street, Carntyne. The property has been internally upgraded by the current owner to show home condition, and early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and conditions of this amazing home. The accommodation on offer comprises, entrance hallway providing access to all main apartments, bright spacious bow windowed lounge, modern re-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master bedroom with double glazed french doors leading to south facing decked patio garden, and re-fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, high gloss quality flooring and luxury fixtures and fittings. A great opportunity for the first time buyer. Don't miss out
Located close to local amenities and public transport routes, with easy access to Glasgow Forge, Glasgow Fort shopping centre and Glasgow City Centre. Walking distance to local shops, post office and eateries.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.