3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlackdown View, Henlade, Taunton
- REDUCED FROM £360,000 TO £349,950
- Three Large Double Bedrooms, Two En Suite
- Large Front and Back Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking For Multiple Cars
- Stunning Views
This bungalow on the A358 at Henlade, is set in approximately 1/5 acre, has recently been refurbished to a high standard. With very good road access to M5 and Taunton railway station. It features three large double bedrooms, large gardens and stunning views of the Blackdown Hills.Viewings recommend
with original wooden flooring, radiator and loft access to boarded storage area.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 11' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.63m )
Spacious dining area with wooden flooring, radiator, and front facing double glazed bay window.
Kitchen/ Living Room 11' 6" max x 23' 5" max ( 3.51m max x 7.14m max )
Stunning L shaped kitchen/lounge with under heated flagstone flooring. Kitchen area contains matching wall and base units with wooden effect work surfaces, white porcelain sink/drainer, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, centre island, space for a fridge freezer and front facing double glazed window and plumbing for dishwasher. Living area has french doors leading to the extensive patio area with beautiful far reaching views of open fields, the Blackdown Hills and Wellington Monument.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Utility room, flagstone floor with underfloor heating, matching wall and base units, plumbing for two washing machines and internal access to the garage and door to the large rear garden.
Bedroom One 20' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 6.35m max x 3.61m max )
Large neutrally decorated double bedroom with original wooden flooring, log burner, radiator, large rear facing window and door to the garden.
En Suite Wet Room
fully tiled with shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m max x 3.61m max )
Good sized double bedroom with original wooden flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.63m )
Double bedroom with original wooden flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed floor length window.
Fully tiled with WC and wash hand basin.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 8' 2" ( 1.70m x 2.49m )
Fully tiled bathroom with bath with mixer taps, shower, WHB, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Garage 9' 3" x 18' 5" ( 2.82m x 5.61m )
Garage with internal access, power and light, up and over doors, side facing double glazed window and boiler.
Laid to lawn with boundary shrubs and trees
Mostly laid to lawn with patio area, garden shed and beautiful views over the Blackdown Hills.
From the M5 junction 25 take the A358 towards Ilminster, through a set of traffic lights, after half a mile see the sign for Henlade, Blackdown View is on the right, marked by a Fox & Sons 'For Sale' sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50590674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU105093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.