2 bedroom bungalow for saleMarykirk Road, Thornaby
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Loft Conversion
- Dining Room & Lean-To Conservatory
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden (Not Over-Looked)
- Detached Garage & Block Paved Drive
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
They Say Appearances Can Be Deceptive and This Semi-Detached Bungalow Certainly Fits That Bill. Re-Modelled by the Owners to Include a Loft Conversion, Dining Room, Lean-To Conservatory and a Large Detached Garage. The Property is Well Positioned with a Southerly Facing Rear Garden Which is Not Over-Looked and with An Open Vantage to the Front.
Double glazed entrance door and side light to entrance hall. Single radiator, meter cupboard and access to kitchen and lounge.
4.88m x 3.7m
(max). Double glazed window to front aspect. Single radiator, wooden Adam style fire surround with tiled back and hearth and living flame effect electric fire plus delft rack.
Hanging space and access to dining room, bedroom and bathroom.
4.6m to rear of wardrobes x 2.72m - 15'1 to rear of wardrobes x 8'11. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Single radiator and wall length set of mirror fitted wardrobes.
2.67m x 3.2m
(max) including stairs. Double glazed patio doors to lean to conservatory. Single radiator, stairs rising to first floor and alcove under stairs.
Lean To Conservatory
4.7m x 2.1m
Double doors to garden.
Gives access to bedroom and boarded loft area which offers a good degree of storage and housing the wall mounted combi boiler.
3.66m x 4.52m
(max). Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage to eaves, single radiator and a generous set of fitted wardrobes.
3.28m x 2.18m
Double glazed window and door to side aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl and mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine, electric point for cooker, space for fridge and freezer. Overhead extractor hood. Tiling to floor and walls. Delft rail.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Gardens and Garage
There is a lawned front garden and front hedge along with a block paved drive and gates which lead to the large detached garage and southerly facing garden. The rear garden is well presented with lawn, trellis walkway, garage and greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50591682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.