1 bedroom retirement property for saleBeach Road, Lee-On-The-Solent
- FULLY REFURBISHED PROPERTY
- Superb one double bedroom retirement apartment
- Direct views across the Solent
- Situated on the second floor
- Newly plastered walls & ceilings
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Refitted & tiled shower room
- UPVC double glazing
- Great additional communal facilities
- Ready for occupation now
TOTALLY REFURBISHED - A superb second floor apartment in a position that enjoys direct views over the Solent to the Isle of Wight. This extremely well presented property has just been subject to a complete refurbishment, works include the re-plastering of all walls, skimmed flat ceilings, a brand new kitchen with a full suite of integrated appliances, re-fitted shower room which features a large double shower enclosure, there are newly fitted carpets throughout. The large lounge & double bedroom with wardrobes both enjoy excellent views over the Solent. Hometide House itself offers excellent facilities, which includes a lift to all floors, house manager in addition to a 24 hour care line system, a residents lounge, laundry room, there is also residents and visitors parking provision. Situated within walking distance of Lee on the Solent High Street, it is offered for Sale with no forward chain, please contact this office on 01489 570019
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50598468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8168009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.