3 bedroom detached house for saleHall Close, Bodham, Holt
- BRAND NEW HOMES - RESERVE NOW
- Only Open Market 'Swing' Available in Phase One
- Help to Buy Price £200,000
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Favourable Village Location
Only Open Market 'Swing' Available in Phase One!!The Hoppings is a stunning collection of just 16 open market,shared ownership and affordable brand new homes built by Broadland St Benedicts, a subsidiary of the Broadland Housing Group.
**LAST OPEN MARKET HOUSE ON PHASE 1 **BRICK AND FLINT ELEVATIONS**LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN**10 YEAR NHBC GUARENTEE**INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES**FLOORING IN KITCHEN,BATHROOM & WC**GARAGE**HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**BUY WITH JUST 5% DEPOSIT**RESERVE FOR ONLY £500**
The Hoppings is a stunning collection of just 16 open market,shared ownership and affordable brand new homes built by Broadland St Benedicts, a subsidiary of the Broadland Housing Group. Set in the North Norfolk village of Bodham, just 4 miles from the prestigious town of Holt. The Hoppings is named after the Bodham village “hop” dance events of the 1950s, The Maddison, The Swing and The Lindy Hop are energy efficient homes named after the famous dances. Externally the homes are thoughtfully designed, some with brick and flint to match the surrounding North Norfolk villages. The 3 shared ownership and
6 open market houses all have rear landscaped gardens, many of which are south facing and hold a 10 year NHBC warranty. Each house has fully fitted kitchens, flooring in the kitchen, bathroom, WC and all offer private parking or garages.
In addition there is the opportunity for purchasers of the open market homes to choose their kitchen finishes when reserving early and take advantage of the government Help to Buy scheme with just 5% deposit.
Bodham is a quiet North Norfolk village, The Hoppings is close to the village hall which hosts a range of regular events. There is also a public house, which serves food within easy walking distance and a community playing field. Bodham is situated, 26 miles from Norwich and just 2 miles from the coastal village of Weybourne. The Georgian town of Holt is only 4 miles away with its range of amenities including shops, banks, restaurants, public houses, doctors and dentists. Holt, like other neighbouring towns including Sheringham and Cromer can be reached by car or bus. Bodham is popular with families due to being in the local schools catchment area.
Bathroom & En-Suite
• All sanitary ware supplied by Twyfords – E500 range /colour white.
• All bathrooms to have a mixer shower over bath with adjustable slide bar and a glazed single panel shower screen.
• Bath and shower surrounds completely tiled from floor to ceiling.1 row above wash basin.
• Plots 1, 3, 12, 13 & 16 ensuite to have 900mm x 900mm
shower cubicle with separate hand basin and toilet.
• Chrome finish taps, toilet roll holders and waste traps (where not concealed).
• Heated towel rail.
• Wall mounted mirror.
• Shaver sockets.
• Gas central heating throughout.
• Gas boiler to be: Vaillant EcoTec Plus 615 System boiler, complete with 210 litre cylinder and associated radiators
• Fully fitted kitchen supplied by Symphony in Cranbrook style, in a selection of ivory, platinum, sage or stone with choice of satin nickel bow handles or polished chrome D handles.
• 40mm laminated oak block worktop and 145mm upstand (option to upgrade to solid oak).
• 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck tap.
• Fully integrated BOSCH appliances include double
fan oven with ceramic hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer.
• Stainless steel Extractor Fan.
• Toughened clear glass splashback behind hob.
• Vinyl flooring to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
• 600mm x 600mm graphite tiles to kitchen.
• TV and satellite points in all living rooms and bedrooms.
• Antique/timeless white matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings in rooms. Circulation areas to have ammonite/ dusted moss matt emulsion finish to walls.
• Internal doors are moulded softwood, painted white.
• White painted architraves and skirting to habitable
• Polished chrome handles.
• White plastic pendants light fittings to be provided in each room generally
• Semi-recessed spot lights to kitchen, WC, bathrooms and ensuites.
• Power and lighting in garages.
• Flush timber casement windows. Plot 16 to have buttermilk/stone finish. Plots 1, 2, 3, 12, 13 and 14 to have
• Dark grey timber composite main entrance doors with obscured glazing and locking.
• French double doors to patio with toughened double glazed panels.
• Vertical manual steel garage door (Colour to match windows).
• Contemporary black post box with lock on primary elevation.
• Black galvanised door number.
• Black metal ‘push button’ door bell.
• Parking allocation to all houses with block paving finish.
• Soft landscaping (including grass, shrubs and trees) to be provided by end of first planting season after occupation to front and rear gardens.
• Hard landscaping to include block-paved driveways, and slab-paved Patios and pathways to plots 1, 2, 3, 12, 13 & 16.
• External lights to front entrance by porch.
• External light to front of garages.
• Plots 1, 2 & 3 to have metal estate railing to front garden.
• All plots to have rear timber fencing.
• Plot 3 to have 1.8m brick wall partially along public footpath.
• Water taps to rear of property.
• Service charge to cover maintenance of hard landscaping and builder’s insurance. Price to be confirmed.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.2m x 3m
Lounge - 5.2m x 3.5m
Bedroom One - 5m x 2.8m
Bedroom Two - 4.1m x 2.8m
Bedroom Three - 4m x 2.3m
Please note that room measurements and CGI's are from Artists impressions an Architect Plans and may vary to the finished build.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50599659.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.