1 bedroom apartment for saleNorthcliff Gardens, Shanklin
- INVESTMENT YIELD 7% PLUS
- - Stunning Coastal Views & Close to Cliff Path and Beach
- - Modern Kitchen with Integral White Goods
- - Bathroom with White Suite
- - Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- - Chain Free
PLEASE VIEW OUR PROPERTY TOUR
This second floor flat boasts panoramic sea views. Accommodation comprising modern style kitchen with integral fridge freezer and oven, good size double bedroom and bathroom with white suite. The apartment benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating and also has been recently refurbished and re-carpeted.
Shanklin really is the most charming of traditional seaside resorts with it's glorious long wide sandy beach set against a backdrop of dramatic sandstone cliffs.The Shanklin Esplanade, lined with traditional seaside games, amusements, cafes, hotels, restaurants and pubs, is the perfect place to while away your day. Getting from the Esplanade to the cliff path with access to the town and Old Village is made easy by the cliff lift. Shanklin offers a lovely mix of the seaside and open, green space with some fantastic parks and gardens.
KITCHEN 10' 00" x 6'00" (3.05m x 182.88m)
LOUNGE/DINER 10' 01" x 8' 00" (3.07m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 15' 05" x 9' 10" (4.7m x 3m)
BATHROOM 8' 03" x 4' 10" (2.51m x 1.47m)
INFORMATION - Annual Ground Rent £100
- Service Charge paid 1/4/17 £550
- Length of lease 999 years dating back to 1879 meaning approx 750 years remaining
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50600073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.