2 bedroom terraced house for salePenny Street, Weymouth
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Open Plan Living / Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Bathroom With Seperate Shower Cubicle
- Private Garden
- Close Proximity to Seafront
- Short Distance From Weymouth's Town Centre
- Train Station Offering Links to London and Bristol
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this Victorian terrace property situated within a stone's throw from Weymouth's famous seafront!
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan living / dining room, separate kitchen with modern fitted units and worktop and access leading out onto the garden.
The first floor includes two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle, low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The garden is initially laid to patio with the remainder of the garden laid to shingle. The garden is very low maintenance and offers a nice place to sit outside in privacy.
The property benefits from gas central heating and modern double glazing throughout.
Penny Street is a no-through road located within close proximity to Weymouth Town Centre and within a short distance of Weymouth's sandy beach. The railway station is less than half a mile away providing transport links to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads respectively.
Austin Estate Agents highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate all this property has offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50600253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8132016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.