3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaconfield Road, Beacon Park, PL2 3LD
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- ENCLOSED AND IMPRESSIVE GARDENS
- PEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND UTILITY SPACE
- IN NEED OF SOME REFRESHMENT.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Located in Beacon Park close to local schools, bus routes and amenities is this superb three bedroom family home. Offering great potential and modern features such as uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with fitted kitchen and door leading to utility room. Downstairs WC, and upstairs offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property boasts enclosed rear gardens with large grassed area and large patio, outside storage building, shed and greenhouse alongside a vegetable patch. To the front is driveway parking leading to a porch entrance way. The property is in need of some cosmetic refreshment and is offered to the market chain free.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50610204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.