2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMilestone Drive, Hagley, Stourbridge
- In Need of Updating
- Great Potential
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Carport
- Rear Garden
In need of some updating, this semi-detached dormer bungalow offers great potential. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, ground floor bedroom and w.c, large bedroom, bathroom and separate w.c to the first floor, driveway, carport, garage and enclosed rear garden.
Offering no upward chain, this semi-detached dormer bungalow is in need of some updating but offers great potential. Situated in a convenient and pleasant location with easy access to local shops, restaurants and transport links the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, ground floor w.c, ground floor bedroom, large first floor bedroom which could easily be divided to two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom with separate w.c, driveway, carport, garage and enclosed rear garden.
With glazed door from the side, ceiling light point, tiled floor and glazed door leading to:
With ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom two and guest w.c
With low level WC, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and splash back tiling
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 2" max ( 4.93m x 3.40m max )
With window to the front, two ceiling light points, radiator and coving to the ceiling
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
With window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator and coving to the ceiling
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
With window and door to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and gas and electric points for cooker
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
With window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator and coving to the ceiling
With window to side, access to eaves for storage from half landing, airing cupboard housing combination boiler, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 22' x 11' 3" max ( 6.71m x 3.43m max )
With double glazed dormer windows to front and rear, two ceiling light points, two radiators, fitted wardrobes and folding partition wall to create separate rooms if desired
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, radiator, bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit and partially tiled walls
Low level w.c, ceiling light point and double glazed window to side.
To the front is a lawned fore garden and driveway leading to front door, carport, garage and side gate giving access to the rear garden.
A mature garden split over three levels with areas of patio, lawn and further planted areas with fence surrounds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50611701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.