2 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- BEAUTIFUL RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- LOCATED DIRECTLY OFF FRANCIS ROAD
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- CHAIN FREE
**GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000** We are delighted to offer FOR SALE this FANTASTIC GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM ABRAHAMS STYLE FLAT located in the HEART of the ABRAHAMS ESTATE. The property has been UPDATED by the present owners and is IN GREAT CONDITION THROUGHOUT. The property has a SPACIOUS LOUNGE leading on to the hallway, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a WELL EQUIPPED MODERN BATHROOM. The property also benefits from having it`s OWN FRONT DOOR. The location ticks all the boxes, with FRANCIS ROAD and it`s selection of BARS/RESTAURANTS and QUIRKY SHOPS on your doorstep. The property gives EXCELLENT access to either LEYTON/LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND STATIONS with EXCELLENT SCHOOLS in close proximity. ALL IN ALL this is an EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY to acquire a FANTASTIC PROPERTY in the PERFECT LOCATION. CHAIN FREE...
RECEPTION - 10'9" (3.28m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
BEDROOM 1 - 11'3" (3.43m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'3" (2.82m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
KITCHEN - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
BATHROOM - 6'0" (1.83m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.