3 bedroom terraced house for saleElm Park Road, Leyton
Offers in Excess of
- GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED BY CURRENT OWNER
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN LIVING
- CLOSE TO LEA BRIDGE STATION
- BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are please to offer FOR SALE this REFURBISHED three bedroom HOUSE, the property has been RECENTLY REFURBISHED to an EXCELLENT STANDARD and MUST BE VIEWED. The property is located off LEA BRIDGE and is in close proximity to the NEWLY OPENED STATION, which gives access into STRATFORD. The property benefits from FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM, THROUGH LOUNGE and a NICE GARDEN, with the property being on the boarders of HACKNEY and LEYTON this could be the PERFECT LOCATION.
RECEPTION - 14'5" (4.39m) x 21'9" (6.63m)
KITCHEN - 13'9" (4.19m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
BEDROOM 1 - 14'4" (4.37m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
BATHROOM - 5'9" (1.75m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
BEDROOM 3 - 7'10" (2.39m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.