1 bedroom terraced house for saleMegone Close, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Kent
- Lovely 1 bedroom terraced starter home
- Perfect for your first buy
- Secluded rear garden
- Popular location
- No chain!
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Whether you are looking for your first home, downsizing from a larger family home or looking for an investment, this charming house fits the bill.Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular part of Hawkinge this home is nicely tucked away in an ideal spot.This lovely home has it all with a good size lounge area to invite friends and family over with plenty of space to sit and chat together, and French doors that swing open into the garden, allowing the fresh air to flow through.The kitchen area is an ideal space for you to create a wonderful culinary delight to wow visiting guests. The popular open plan design allows you to chat while you're cooking for a sociable atmosphere. The off street parking is ideal for weekly shopping trips or just being safe in the knowledge you will have parking every day when you get home from work; making daily life that little bit easier.With the added benefit of no chain, we can have you moved in and settled in no time, so give us a call and we can show you around.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m)
- Lounge Area: 11'0 x 8'0 (3.36m x 2.44m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50612286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.