3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWild Ridings, Fareham, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with garage
- Modern throughout
- Rear enclosed garden
- Driveway to front
- Open plan accommodation
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Take a step inside this impressive 3 bedroom home!
Located in this popular road, this property is a charming property that is ready and waiting for a lucky new owner to move straight into. A modern bathroom and kitchen, as well as light and airy open plan living space all help to make this a stunning place to call your home.
Ample off road parking is always a welcomed addition to any home. A drive way sits at the front of the house allowing for convenient parking. A garage in the block adjacent to the house serves as extra parking if needed, but also doubles up as a brilliant storage solution.
The private garden to the rear is low maintenance, and is a blank canvass for anyone who loves to spend time gardening. Not being overlooked means it’s a lovely spot to sit out in when the weather is good to enjoy your down time.
Access to all travel links make this a perfect option for a working couple. The town centre is easily reached too, meaning there is plenty to keep you busy when the weekend comes around.
Quite simply a beautiful home!
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here, it’s a lovely part of Fareham which is both friendly, and convenient.
You can get into town in no time, be it on foot, bike, or car. The train station is easy to get to so you travelling for work isn’t a problem.
The local schools are highly regarded too, so in all a really great place to live.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 25'11 (7.90m) x 10'4 at widest point (3.15m) narrowing to 7'10 at narrowest point (2.39m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 7'10 (3.43m x 2.39m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Garage & Drive
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50612508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.